MBBS from Kazakhstan
Every year, the Axis Institute helps more than 10,000 Indian students get admission to MBBS abroad. For Indian students, MBBS in Kazakhstan is always worth it because of medical education available at very minimal rates.
Kazakhstan medical universities are well known internationally because of its high-quality teaching methodology. Clinical training in Kazakhstan is truly worth it since the nation continues the common benchmark of medical training. In Kazakhstan, all top medical universities are recognized by WHO, USMLE, IMED, GMC, MCI.
Kazakhstan is blooming in the field of medical colleges and become a regional heart for Central Asia. The Medical courses are enormously valued medical degrees with the best medical universities.
There are many medical universities all over the world but Kazakhstan provides more diversity and an excellent opportunity for Indian & international students and getting admission to Kazakhstan universities is easier than other countries.
Benefits of Studying at Kazakh National Medical University
- It is the top university in Kazakhstan.
- The Kazakhstan city is rich in natural and pure mineral resources.
- As Kazakhstan is a best place in terms of education sector, it is a regional study hub for central Asia.
- At Kazakh national medical university, one semester contains 5 months.
- The university offers its curriculum in English medium.
- The fees are low compared to other universities.
- The university has highly qualified teaching faculty and thus the quality of education is the best.
- University has a very large and nice campus which is the largest in the country.
Benefits of Studying at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Free from worry admission process for the MBBS course.
- No entrance test mandatory for international medical students.
- High standard of the education in the field of medicine. The language of instruction for the foreign students is English which abolished the problem of language barrier.
- Safe, engaging, and health study atmosphere suitable for male and female medical students.
- The university is approved by the Medical Council of India beneficial particularly for the Indian medical students.
- Al-Farabi Kazakh National University do not demand capitation fee or any other hidden charges making the admission process transparent for all.