MBBS in Europe is an excellent opportunity for medical students. Some prestigious medical universities in Europe provide high-quality medical education to all students. Students from all around the world come to Europe to study medicine. Travel to Europe is much easier and even economical than traveling to other countries. A big advantage is the large number of available seats. Because of the friendly atmosphere, Indian students would feel at ease studying medicine in Europe. European medical universities seek experienced teachers to supplement their world-class education system. The medical institutions are approved by the NMC. After getting their MBBS degree in Europe, Indian students can practise in India.
Advantages of MBBS Studies in Europe for Indian Students
- No Scope of Donations or Capitation: Universities located in Europe adhere to a rigorous policy of no capitation fee.
- Premium Educational Quality: The MBBS Program’s medical education and course content are of international grade.
- English Medium Classes: Language is not a problem for overseas students. The reason for this is that English is the medium of education. The duration of MBBS in Europe medium is 6 year.
- Low Accommodation cost: The low cost of accommodation both on and off campus is a major attraction for 9 out of 10 Indian students who are concerned about their financial situation.
- World-class educational facilities: The latest equipment, airy classrooms, modern amenities, good and modern infrastructure, water and electricity supply 24 hours a day, seven days a week make living a great comfort for students.
- Secure and healthy study environment: Reduced crime rates and a welcoming atmosphere make European countries a more secure alternative for Indian MBBS and other course aspirants.
- Part-Time Work: Students studying a medical course at one of the several NMC-recognized medical school across the world have the option of looking for part-time job under specified conditions. Several institutions will support for study and other fees incurred while pursuing an MBBS programme overseas.
- Suitable Research Environment: Many famous MBBS course offering universities have facilities and learning environments that encourage eligible students to pursue research after completing the MBBS course.
- Internationally Recognized Degree: Many global medical regulating agencies, including WHO and NMC, have recognised medical universities in numerous European countries.
- Inexpensive Fee Structure: This is an important issue in attracting the greatest number of international students from the poorer parts of society each year.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are available at several universities across the world. Students can earn a scholarship to help pay for their MBBS courses in Europe.
- No Entrance Exams: This helps students avoid the stress of entrance exams. There is no need to prepare before applying for MBBS course admission at any European medical university. Some universities may require international students to pass pre-determined MBBS course admission tests.
For those aspiring students who wish to study MBBS abroad, Axis Institutes set up everything from beginning to end and assist them by creating a career plan. Our guidance involves multivariate analysis, probability estimation and scenario planning. We provide India’s most precise specialised medical admission counselling advisory services.