Engineering Course : Brief
- Germany lacks nearly 340,000 specialists in engineering.
- According to reports Germany’s shortage of skilled workers for so-called STEM jobs – covering science, technology, engineering and mathematics is around 338,000.
- IW (Institute of German Economy) in its research published recently mentioned that 440000 skilled employees are missing in Germany across all fields, and this could cost Germany 30 billion Euro in industrial output.
- In a survey conducted recently, three out of five German companies fear that they will not find enough
Advantages to Candidates
- Schengen VISA valid in 26 Countries.
- Work Contract & Employment in Reputed Companies
- Local Support to Candidates till settlement.
- Eligibility for PR.
- Eligible for Spouse VISA and Spouse can also work.
- Eligible for Free Education for Self & family in Germany.