Taking an MBBS admission abroad is confusing for many Indian students. Every year, the number of students applying to foreign universities is increasing. For Indian students, studying MBBS abroad has become more presumable and comfortable than ever before. Pursuing an MBBS abroad is a dream come true for many students now.
Why MBBS from abroad is trending so much?
MBBS abroad holds more value when compared to pursuing the same studies in India. Abroad MBBS colleges are all QS-ranked, offer affordable fees, and their quality of medical education is relatively higher when compared to India. Study in abroad is turning viral because of the limited number of seats in top Indian universities where students can learn their subjects with the aid of quality faculty. The infrastructure of the medical university abroad is far better than that of medical colleges in India. It includes the equipment, laboratory, and enough space for experiments and research. MCI-Approved: The degree received from abroad medical universities are approved by the Medical Council of India
For studying abroad, you just need to do your research and apply to a university. Only candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements are considered for MBBS admission. To get admission to the best university abroad for MBBS, you should know several things as mentioned here:
- The student must be of 17 years of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed class 12th from an affiliated board.
- The student must have aggregate marks of at least 50% in PCB.
- The student needs to qualify in NEET for admission to any country abroad.
- The student should be mentally and physically fit and should have a fitness medical certificate from a recognized hospital.
Once the candidate has satisfied the eligibility requirements, the next step is the application process. Applicants would be required to upload a set of documents include:
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- School Leaving & School Migration Certificate
- NEET Score Card
- Personal Financial Statements
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Resume (CV)
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
- Language Proficiency Certificate (if any)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Medical Certificate
Hence, you need to find out a good MBBS abroad consultant and not go for an agent. Many proficient overseas education consultancies are working in India which are offering valuable support in fulfilling the dreams of those students who want to make it big in life. Axis institutes in India is one of them. They are the best career counselors in India. They place the students in top medical colleges to study MBBS from Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Ukraine, Russia, the Philippines, China, Spain, Japan, etc.
If you have any career-related inquiries you can contact the Axis institutes’ career counselor. They have many branches all over India.