An increasing number of medical aspirants are leaving for the foreign country as the cost of medical education in India touches a new high year after year. With millions of medical aspirants appearing for the NEET exam, India has limited seats to occupy all the students, but there is always a second option open, students choose to study MBBS abroad. Studying MBBS abroad emerges as one of the best options for Indian Students. In the past few years, there has been a noteworthy increase in the number of students pursuing medical abroad.
Let us study MBBS in India vs MBBS Abroad in detail.
MBBS in India
• There is cutthroat competition for a single medical seat in the Indian Medical Colleges. It is quite a complex process, especially for candidates with low scores.
• The private college in India demands donations to take direct admission which is much more costly than the abroad college fees.
• Every year India is educating about 50,000 doctors through the 500+ medical colleges. As per the WHO guidelines, there is a shortage of about 3,00,000 doctors in India. There is a huge gap between supply and demand.
• In India, the education system follows the caste category system in ranking so sometimes brighter students of the general category cannot get the medical seat.
• The infrastructure in the government colleges is also very constrained, which is affecting the productivity of medical professionals.
• The Medical Colleges in India are most dominated by politicians, and black marketing, making education very costly for the middle students.
MBBS from abroad
• On the other side, foreign medical universities offer admission to students with fewer requirements.
• Students get direct admission to medical colleges abroad without any entrance test. In addition to this, there are several top government medical colleges located abroad that have better rankings than Indian colleges. There are many other factors to consider for MBBS study abroad
• MBBS abroad is worth it when compared to pursuing the same studies in India.
• Abroad MBBS colleges offer affordable fees, and their quality of medical education is relatively higher than compared to India.
• One of the common reasons aspirants leave India to study abroad is to eliminate the hassle of the competitive environment, high cut-offs, lower chances of availing a medical seat, etc.
• Studying MBBS abroad provides a broader option and better employment rate when compared to India.
• They have the best education system, better medical facilities, better career opportunities, assistance from the best professionals in the industry, etc.
For MBBS Abroad, you must need guidance. Axis Institutesis an unbiased educational institution that creates awareness about abroad educational opportunities among students and provides genuine information without any manipulation.