Studying MBBS abroad is the newly famous and foremost choice of Indian students for their education. If you are searching for MBBS Abroad similar to the Indian Medical college’s standards of education, then countries like Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan will be the great choice for students who wish to pursue MBBS Abroad. However students have always a fear of high tuition fees, well, these countries come as a boon for Indian students because it delivers high-quality medical education at a fair and inexpensive cost which is very reasonable to the students. Now the question is if both are good then which is better for MBBS? You can find your answer further in the blog.
Is it worth doing MBBS from Uzbekistan?
Uzbekistan is a popular destination to study MBBS abroad. Many Indian students would study MBBS in Uzbekistan because of the low tuition rates and low cost of living. For Indian students, the cost of an MBBS in Uzbekistan is also quite reasonable. The best medical universities in Uzbekistan are also accredited and recognized by WHO, therefore their degrees are acknowledged in India. Every year, a number of students express an interest in studying medicine in Uzbekistan. Let’s look at the advantages of MBBS in Uzbekistan.
- Uzbekistan has many well-reputed medical universities to study MBBS courses.
- Uzbekistan has low tuition fees for MBBS courses (14 – 20 lakhs) and the cost of MBBS in Uzbekistan is reasonable.
- The cost of living is also quite low, making it an excellent choice for MBBS studies.
- Because the medical colleges are accredited by WHO, UNESCO, and other organizations, students can take the NEXT/FMGE, USMLE, PLAB, and other exams.
- The medical colleges in Uzbekistan offer 5 years of MBBS with 1 year of internship, therefore meeting the NMC 2021 standards.
- The MBBS curriculum in Uzbekistan adheres to international standards.
- In Uzbekistan, the general cost of necessities is likewise relatively inexpensive.
- Direct flights are available from India to Uzbekistan.
- For Indian students, hostels and mess facilities are included in the tuition.
Is it worth doing MBBS from Kazakhstan?
MBBS is becoming increasingly popular in Kazakhstan because of the expanding number of colleges and medical schools. MBBS in Kazakhstan is an excellent option for all Indian MBBS aspirants. Because competition for the MBBS in Kazakhstan is significantly lower than in India, all MBBS applicants have a good chance of acceptance. The following are some of the benefits of studying medicine in Kazakhstan.
- The infrastructure of this country is extremely dynamic, consisting of deltas, hills, mountains, rocks, and so forth. As a result, it is a far more diverse country in terms of infrastructure.
- Furthermore, medical education is improving in Kazakhstan, and the country today has a good number of schools and colleges, particularly in the field of medicine.
- Depending on their choices, students in Kazakhstan can study the 5 years MBBS program at a range of universities/mediums.
- All medical schools or colleges in Kazakhstan have been accredited by the world’s major medical organizations, including WHO, GMC, UNESCO, MCI, and others, and the cost of MBBS study is very low (20 lakh – 35 lakh).
- Kazakhstan has a lower unemployment rate than most other countries.
- The cost of living in Kazakhstan is fairly inexpensive for international applicants, and the country’s environment is very safe.
- Medical education in Kazakhstan’s MCI-accredited universities is of excellent quality, as it is in other rich countries.
So, now you can find which country is best suitable for you for MBBS abroad. If you have any confusion regarding your MBBS Abroad Admission 2023, visit Axis Institutes for a deep insight into choices for MBBS abroad.